On Tuesday, July 28, 2009, MLXchange applied a "Hot Fix" to the system. This change will correct a few minor defects as well as offer a new option for agents to see all activity within their firm.
The most significant updates to MLXchange include:
- Improved navigation menu behavior – The navigation menus have undergone a complete overhaul to improve their utility. The displays will appear with better accuracy when users hover their mouse over the menus and sub-menus.
- The home page Inventory Watch now includes a "My Firm" mode, in addition to the existing "Personal" and "My Office" modes – The same set of counts are displayed for My Firm as for My Office, but the numbers reflect all offices in the member’s firm, rather than just the member’s primary office.
- IE8 Compatibility – Upgrade Instructions: Microsoft recently started pushing Internet Explorer 8 as an automatic update. After IE8 is installed, members may receive an error message the first time they access. To alleviate any further error messages please follow these short steps after upgrading to IE8:
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu from the top of the page. Next click on Internet Options , then select Compatibility View Settings . Your screen should look like the screenshot below. Type "mlxchange.com" in the box and click Add , then Close .
- Next click on Tools , Internet Options , click the Security tab (1), Trusted Sites (2), and finally click Sites (3). Type "http://mfr.mlxchange.com" into the box.
- Also ensure the checkbox that says "Require server verification for all sites in this zone" is UNCHECKED and then click the Add button before closing (see screenshot below).